9 year age difference dating

6854933580_2c8b688306_z

In August 2010, Michael Dunn of the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff completed and released the results of a study on age disparity in dating.Dunn concluded that "Not once across all ages and countries ...When I dated guys my age, I had to pay for dinner, and concerts, and their lives.

I like my current boyfriend, even though it has only been three months, because I feel safe, comfortable, and secure with him.

Fw-300 #ya-qn-sort h2 /* Breadcrumb */ #ya-question-breadcrumb #ya-question-breadcrumb i #ya-question-breadcrumb a #bc .ya-q-full-text, .ya-q-text #ya-question-detail h1 html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] .ya-q-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-full-text, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] .ya-q-text html[lang="zh-Hant-TW"] #ya-question-detail h1, html[lang="zh-Hant-HK"] #ya-question-detail h1 #Stencil .

Bdend-1g /* Trending Now */ /* Center Rail */ #ya-center-rail .profile-banner-default .ya-ba-title #Stencil . Bgc-lgr #ya-best-answer, #ya-qpage-msg, #ya-question-detail, li.ya-other-answer .tupwrap .comment-text /* Right Rail */ #Stencil . Bxsh-003-prpl #yai-q-answer, #ya-trending, #ya-related-questions h2. Fw-300 .qstn-title #ya-trending-questions-show-more, #ya-related-questions-show-more #ya-trending-questions-more, #ya-related-questions-more /* DMROS */ .

In my thirties, I went in the other direction, dating a dude 11 years my junior. ) Although both ended rather badly, I feel like that while the gaping age difference didn’t directly cause either relationship’s demise, it certainly didn’t help. Prepare yourself to feel like an alien upon meeting their friends and family.

Mostly because I wasn’t very graceful about handling it. Whichever way your May/December relationship skews, there are certain pitfalls you should do your best to avoid. My older boyfriend’s guy friends were fine with me (go figure), but most of his female friends gave me, and him, the hairy eyeball.

Here are 17 celebrity couples who chose to love each other for who they are and not what song was popular the year their partner was born.

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!