100 free text to fuck sites

"OMG" was used by a septuagenarian naval hero, admiral of the fleet Lord Fisher, in 1917".

Nevertheless, the invention of mobile phone messaging is considered to be the source for the invention of SMS language.

Observations and classifications as to the linguistic and stylistic properties of SMS language have been made and proposed by Crispin Thurlow, There are many examples of words or phrases that share the same abbreviations (e.g., lol could mean laugh out loud, lots of love, or little old lady, and cryn could mean crayon or cryin(g)).

These may aim to convey the textual equivalent of verbal prosodic features such as facial expression and tone of voice Indeed, even though SMS language exists in the format of written text, it closely resembles normal speech in that it does not have a complicated structure and that its meaning is greatly contextualised.

In another instance, if someone were to use omg, lol they may perhaps mean oh my god, laugh out loud as opposed to oh my god, lots of love.

Therefore, co-textual references and context are crucial when interpreting textese, and it is precisely this shortfall that critics cite as a reason not to use it (although the English language in general, like many other languages, has many words that have different meanings in different contexts).

As such, on top of the measures taken to minimize space, time and cost constraints in SMS language, further constraints upon the varied nature and characteristics of languages worldwide add to the distinct properties and style of SMS language(s).

The primary motivation for the creation and use of SMS language was to convey a comprehensible message using the fewest number of characters possible.

Reactive tokens include phrases or words like "yeah I know", which signifies a reaction to a previous message.

You must have an account to comment. Please register or login here!